Scorpion Truck Bed Liners
How Does Scorpion Protect My Truck?
Scorpion protects your truck by giving your truck bed a seamless coating that protects your truck from the elements and abuse. Since it is bonded directly to the metal, surface rust will not be present. If your truck bed rusts out, it will be from underneath, not from the top.
Because of the makeup of the bed liner material, Scorpion has a high resistance to abuse. It is extremely impact resistant and will take quite a beating. It has a high tear strength rating and will perform well under normal/heavy duty use.
How Does Scorpion Work?
Scorpion is a high build, high abuse truck bed liner material using the latest technology in polyurethanes. Our patented process gives our truck bed liners extreme durability, massive elongation properties, and high UV stability. No other bed liner gives you all of these in one coating.
When you need a bed liner installed on your truck, the process is simple.
- First, a certified Scorpion Applicator will get the information from you how you want your truck bed liner to look like. You get to decide the color, texture, and if you want the bed liner to go under the rail or over the rail.
- Next, the applicator will prep your bed. This requires scuffing the surface area that you want sprayed. This gives the coating a place to adhere to.
- Following the prepping stage, the applicator will spray on our specially designed primer so the coating will adhere to the surface. Once the chemical is sprayed onto the primed surface, the bed liner will be permanently bonded to the truck.
- The next step is applying the product. Your applicator will mix up the materials and spray them on your truck. Don't worry about over-spray. Your truck will be completely masked off so only the bed will have coating on it.
- Next, your applicator will remove the masking materials and your truck is complete. There is a slight curing time. 24 hours for light duty use and 72 hours for regular duty use. Once the liner is fully cured, you will have a bed liner that is permanently bonded to your truck.
Click here to find Technical Specifications for our bed liner coatings.
(You will be re-directed to ScorpionCoatings.com)